Registration and Release Forms:
Classes Being Offered Next Weekend
- Windsurfing Level I Canceled
- Windsurfing Level III 1:30pm-4:30pm Sat and Sun
- SUP Yoga 9:45am-11:00am Sat
- Sailing Level I 9:00am-1:00pm Sat and Sun
- Sailing Level II 1:30pm-5:30pm Sat and Sun
- Kayaking Level I 9:00am-12:00pm Sat
- Register online, in person, or over the phone. See below for details
- Online Registration is now open. Advance payment is required to secure your reservation. You will receive an email confirmation after your payment has been processed.
- Payment by credit card required for online registration. If you would like to use another form of payment please use one of our other registration methods.
Camps | Sailing | Windsurfing | Kayaking | SUP/SUP Yoga
Register in Person:
- Drop by the Shoreline Aquatic Center during
business hours to register. We’re at:
3160 N. Shoreline Blvd.
Mountain View, CA 94043
- This is the only option for paying with cash.
Register by Phone:
- Call in with your credit card number!
Register by Mail:
- Complete the Registration Form and mail it with your check or credit card number to:
3160 N. Shoreline Blvd.
Mountain View, CA 94043.
- Make checks payable to “Silicon Shores Corp.”.
- Allow ample time for delivery.
Register by Fax:
- Complete the Registration Form and fax with your credit card number. Fax: 650-965-7180
Refunds and Transfers:
Refunds will only be issued if the Shoreline Aquatic
Center must cancel a class or reschedule it such that
a student is absolutely unable to attend another date,
or if the student notifies us of their withdrawal from a
class at least one week prior to the class start date. A
75% refund will be issued for withdrawals made one
week to one day prior to the class. No refunds will
be made once the class start date is reached. A $5 fee
will be charged for all transfers. All refunds will incur
an additional $15 processing fee per student.
- A minimum of 3 students must enroll for a weekend course to run. In the case that this minimum is not met, a course will be rescheduled.
- We strive to maintain a 1:6 instructor to student ratio for all teen and adult classes to insure that each student receives plenty of attention.
- Camp ratios range from 1:4 to 1:10 depending on type of camp/activity
- In the event of inclement/windless weather, we may reschedule a class.
- If it is a multi-day class, both days MUST be taken consecutively. If a student must divide the days, a $25 charge applies and we require
notice at the time of registration.
- No make-ups are given if a student is late or absent.
- Shoes and lifejackets MUST be worn at all times.
- Returned checks will incur an additional $25 charge.
Silicon Shores Corp.
Shoreline Aquatic Center 3160 N. Shoreline Blvd. Mountain View, CA 94043